We carry out building surveys throughout Wiltshire and surrounding Counties. Our service covers both domestic and commercial surveys, typically as part of a property purchase process or one-off defect analysis. As a RICS regulated company you can be assured of a high-quality service, which we also back up with the many years of experience held by our skilled team. The Survey Report does not normally include advice relating to the property value.
What is a Building Survey?
A building survey involves a comprehensive inspection of the property. The survey report will describe in detail the method of construction, visible defects, state of repair and guidance relating to remedial measures and future maintenance.
Our building surveying services
- Building Surveys
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Condition Surveys and recommendations for repairs
- Bespoke and specific defect analysis surveys
- Specification and Schedule of Works
- Tendering documentation and procedure
- Reinstatement Cost Assessment for Insurance
For more information please call us on 01380 729456 or email us.