Environment Agency Permit to discharge

Dolman deal with many different elements of building works, including drainage!

We’ve recently obtained Planning Permission for numerous different commercial uses on an old farm site which requires a new sewage treatment plant.  This in turn needs an Environment  Agency permit to discharge, based on the type and quantity of discharge.

We’ve recently designed the drainage system for the commercial site and obtained an Environment Agency permit for the Client to discharge the treated effluent, all part of what we do!