01 Jun 2021
Dolman are seeking to appoint a new member to our professional team.
We have an opportunity for an Architectural Technician who will become part of our Office based Building Surveying & Architectural Practice in Devizes, Wiltshire.
The candidate will need to be competent with AutoCAD LT 2020 and have knowledge of construction technology, and the ability to design.
General day to day activities will include:-
- Carrying out measured surveys
- Preparing existing drawings (plans, elevations, sections)
- Conceptual design
- Development of design drawings, preparing and submitting Planning Applications
- Technical drawings and submission of Building Regulations Applications
- General administration and liaison with other Staff members, Clients, Planning Officers etc
Salary is negotiable and will be subject to the candidate’s ability.
Working hours are generally 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday although each candidate’s availability / situation will be considered.
Please do peruse our website to see the type of projects that we’re involved with.
Interested parties are to email their CV and covering letter to [email protected] for the attention of William Drewett