Happy New Year to all of our Clients. We are looking forward to what 2021 has to hold for us and our Clients, and we are beginning with some very exciting projects, involving our Architectural and Building Survey input with:-
- Reinstating a Listed dwelling following a fire (domestic)
- Designing a new, purpose built farm complex (agricultural)
- Conversion of a Grade II* Listed Hotel and outbuildings to form 8 dwellings (commercial)
- Re-designing an agricultural workers’ dwelling (domestic/commercial)
- Conversion of a barn to form an Art Facility at Hanford School (Education).
During 2020 we were instructed to act on 122 different projects, notwithstanding Covid19 we submitted 42 different Planning & Listed Building Consent Applications and 31 Building Regulation Applications.
We also carried out numerous Building Surveys throughout the year as the property market was so buoyant.
We look forward to hearing from our retained and future Clients as and when our involvement is required, be it Architectural, conservation matters, Building Surveying, cost control or any of our other services.